Updated: Sep 8, 2020
We are calling for a meeting of the membership on Nov. 19, 2015 from 7pm to 9pm. Club Treasurer, Gloria Deucher, is nice enough to hold the meeting at her home. There will be free on the street parking starting at 7pm. Refreshments will be served. Please RSVP Gloria as soon as possible so that she can make the necessary arrangements for refreshments.
The agenda will consist of the following:
1. Club Elections ( all positions are open )
2. New clothing apparel sponsor DeSoto Sportswear. Samples will be available at the meeting. ( www.desotosport.com/category/cycling ) We’re excited to have chosen DeSoto to work with USI on our clothing for several reasons … – DeSoto Sportswear has offered USI competitive pricing ( better then Champion, Girodana,Garneau & Hincapie) – 25 plus years in textiles, design and apparel manufacturing. – Better quality apparel made with fine Italian fabrics – All DeSoto apparel is manufactured in their own facility in San Diego, Calif. Made in the USA – True to fit Men’s & Women’s sizing
– On line store will be available for additional clothing (including skin suits).
3. Sponsors – 7 sponsor slots remain available on the Jersey ranging from $250 to $625 a year. We need to wrap up our sponsors no later thenNov 19th so please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested or know of any business that may be interested and we will send more info. Jersey production will start soon after Nov 19th.
4. 2016 Membership Drive started this month and will go through 2/28/2016. Membership fees must be paid in advance in order to receive your USI jersey. We have already received several renewals and one new join in just the first few days of our membership drive. Thanks for your quick response!
5. Open for discussion.
Please try to attend this meeting Thank you
Tim, Gloria, Maria, Ludwig ( take a pull )